Bahawalpur – Punjab Pakistan
Bahawalpur is said to be the 12th largest city in Pakistan and is situated in Punjab. It was recognized as the capital of a princely state after the Durrani Empire declined. This princely state was founded by Nawab Muhammad Bahawal Khan-II in the early nineteenth century. Later on, Bahawalpur was also given the status of a province. Bahawalpur city has been historically the hometown and hub of various different Nawabs and rulers of their times. In United India, Bahawalpur was called the Rajputana State which is now Rajasthan in India.
Bahawalpur is home to one of the few national safari parks in Pakistan.
Home to various Nawabs over the era, Bahawalpur is known for its famous palaces.
A great tour for the winter season and especially for a shorter period of time.
Duration: 4 Days Trip
Places to visit:
- Noor Mahal 2)
- Sadiq Garh Mahal
- Darbar Mahal
- Derawar Fort
- Lal Sunhara National Park
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste and all other necessities
- Water bottle
- T shirts for day trekking
- Back Pack
Why you choose this package!
- Package Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with 2-3 star hotels
- Air-conditioned luxury transport
- Punjabi speaking tour guide
- Breakfast will only be complimentary if it is provided the same from hotel