Indus River Ecotourism Boat Safari
Voyage Planners is pleased to announce the schedule of much-awaited three days Ecotourism Boat Safari to Taunsa Barrage on Indus River under its flagship project Conservation of Indus Dolphin through Community Based Ecotourism.
Following are the key features of this Indus River Ecotourism Boat Safari:-
- Sail on the traditional fishermen’s boats operated by Mohan’s who are indigenous people of Indus Valley.
- Have the opportunity to watch unique species of Indus Blind Dolphins, which only occur in River Indus.
- Enjoy bird watching along one of the world’s most famous birds’ migration routes commonly known as “Indus Fly Way”.
- Meet indigenous communities living along Indus and experience their traditional rural way of life.
- Enjoy traditional local home-cooked food.
- Have an experience of camping, bonfire and local music on the bank of River Indus.
- Play Beach Volleyball on the sandy beach of Indus.
- Learn about the world’s largest irrigation network of River Indus and its tributaries.
- Opportunity to take lots of good pictures of wildlife, people, and places.
The cost includes transportation as per itinerary, two-night camping accommodation including sleeping bags and mattresses, all meals as per itinerary, binoculars for bird watching, dolphin watching boat safari with life jackets, first aid kit, services of the tour guide.